Elevate your nail game with Sawyer & Scout Press-On Nails, the ultimate salon alternative! Save time and money by skipping the salon visits and achieve professional-quality nails in the comfort of your own home. Our press on nails offer a superior alternative to gel and acrylic nails, providing a flawless finish, easy application, and damage-free removal.
- 24 Press On Nails
- Dual File/Buffer
- Cuticle Stick
- 2g Liquid Nail Glue
- Easy Application
- Damage Free Removal
- Next-Level Glue: We provide a premium-quality glue that takes your nail experience to the next level. Our adhesive offers superior hold, allowing you to customize the wear time of your press on nails. Whether you prefer a two-week wear or a shorter duration, you have the flexibility to tailor it to your preference.
- Lasts 2 weeks +
NAIL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove any Nail Polish. Wash & Dry Hands
- Push back cuticles and buff natural nails.
- Select a nail tip that fits your natural nail. (There are number sizes at the top of the nail tip, away from your cuticle.)
- Apply glue to natural nail and/or back side of Sawyer & Scout nail tips.
- Press & hold each nail firmly for 30 seconds.
- File or Trim nails to desired length & shape.
- Soak in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes.
- Apply cuticle oil, & use cuticle stick to gently lift from side of Sawyer & Scout nail.
- If the Sawyer & Scout nail tip is not lifting off easily, soak for another 5 minutes.
* Do not force or pull nails off as this will damage your own nails.
GLUE TIPS FOR WEAR TIME:
- 1-3 Days: Apply thin line of glue from natural nail cuticle to tip.
- 4-6 Days: Apply pea sized dot of glue to natural nail.
7-14 Days: Apply thin layer of glue to back of Sawyer & Scout Nail tip, & pea sized dot of glue to natural nail.
* We want you to LOVE your Sawyer & Scout Nails!
Please reach out to us with any questions!